Its 11.30 at night and I have suddenly decided that now would be a good time to start writing a blog. I was in the middle of trying to find ideas and helpful hints reguarding 'Iggle Piggle' cakes, as I am bravely attempting to make my son a cake for his 2nd birthday. Bless all the children lets hope they all bring rennies.
So what should my first official blog/post be about, so many topics to choose from; my four year old daughter and her many attempts to switch our roles, my endless attempts to try and be the perfect mum, I would say partner but Ive got over the 'trying to be a good girlfriend' after realising I was making a rod for my own back', perhaps my endless attempts to work from home - mural artist, cake decorator, making sock monkeys hell I'll try anything!
Well this week my baby boys 2nd birthday is at the fore front of my mind and of course entertaining the children in the Easter half term with nill amount of funds is also proving to be really challenging! So this weeks to do list, make Ollies Iggle Piggle cake, sort out the easter egg hunt for the twelve children attending my sons birthday; that in all truthness he probably won't remember (but he will see the photos). Do the 'party food shop' Clean, clean clean (especially the loo) oh blimey I think I'd better go to sleep now and resume this tomorrow I'm only making myself panic even more......
Carrie x
No comments:
Post a Comment