Before I became a mum 'poo' wasn't something I talked about much to be honest. I suppose it may have come up in the odd conversation but not that often. I'm not shy on the subject however its often a conversation killer I find!
Well that certainly changed once the little ones arrived, not only do I now talk about it but I see it about four times a day and I have usually managed to plaster the nasty stuff somewhere across my hands at least twice in 24 hours.
The first poo experience
I will never forget the first time Mike and I changed Maisy's first pooey nappy. Although nappy changing was not new to me as I have a younger brother with a twelve year age gap. We were for some reason changing the nappy as a 'team'. Mike holding Maisy's legs and me the 'wiper'. Well if I could go back I would definately reverse the roles. Our little Darling (mid wipe) broke wind and therefore continued to splat an array of yellow poo across my chest, face and practically my whole body. At that point Mike wasnt sure whether to laugh or to comfort as I was slightly hormonal and could crack at any moment. however on this occasion I did find it funny. (Even though I had just managed to squeeze into the only trousers that came close to covering the flabby mass that was; and still is my body) Well back on with the tracksuit bottoms it was then :)
Poo two
This experience I had not witnessed as I had been at work, but naughty daddy decided to play 'Age of Empires' whilst Maisy played in her bedroom, I think Maisy must have been about One and a half. However Mike felt a little tap on the shoulder and a hint to open his hand and there he was given the little parcel of joy! Well that will teach you for skiving. Obviously daddy did'nt learn as he had a little nap on another occasion only to be woken by poo being smeared across his face and up his nostrels! oh there is justice! Good Girl.
And I'm sure every child has eaten their poo..... well Ollie definately has, not as fond of poo as he is of sand though I must say!
I think thats enough said about poo for now, I'm sure it will pop up again some other time!
No comments:
Post a Comment