Well my children and I have been awake since 6.30. During that time they have been playing and I have been quietly panicking and pondering. The question being what I am going to do with my life? My son is now two and my daughter is four. I would really love one more baby however we literally have no money. I am sitting here with a degree in Early childhood studies and a talent for art (which I am trying to persue, but not having much luck) and I still have no offers or job openings. I am pretty fed up to be honest. I love being a mum and I would like nothing more than to have one more child and to stay at home and look after my family and house. But that just isnt an option these days. I could work evenings stacking shelves but what on earth did I mount up a student loan for if that is to be my destiny. I love to paint hence my website http://www.mylittlesweetpeamurals.co.uk/ however why have a talent if no body needs or can afford it. Is it to much to ask to be able to have a job or career that I actually enjoy? It sounds pretty selfsih I suppose as I know that the majority of people work endless hours in jobs that they despise. But why did I bother studying so conscientiously if in the end I get a job in which no qualifications are needed. I may aswell have enjoyed the school years and skyved and got drunk, as apposed to worked all night on my homework and collected merits. Who knows what will happen, I think I may focus on the other question of the day, how to entertain two small children on a rainy bank holiday with insufficient funds.
Carrie x
i love this sis xoxox
ReplyDelete